View results
Poll  •  What Class will you be playing?
Blasted Lands
donator Posts: 204
Horde
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

morbidmike wrote:
4 years ago
And a lot of Hunters who are very brave or voted before Blizzard said Hunters are fine and don't need fixing :P
Brave :lol:

Doomposting never ends!

Blizzard Entertainment
You think you do, but you don’t
Warrior Fury
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 1169
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

morbidmike wrote:
4 years ago
And a lot of Hunters who are very brave or voted before Blizzard said Hunters are fine and don't need fixing :P
Yea, being that this was posted 6 months ago a lot of hunters (me included) were expecting a VERY different version of hunters than we are getting. I presume many hunters will be rerolling. In their current state, I wont be maining a hunter.

g0bledyg00k wrote:
4 years ago
Never making a single investment again until I 100% know it pays off.
2000 IQ :wink:
Felwood
EU Razorgore
donator Posts: 80
Tauren
Hunter
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Stfuppercut wrote:
4 years ago
Yea, being that this was posted 6 months ago a lot of hunters (me included) were expecting a VERY different version of hunters than we are getting. I presume many hunters will be rerolling. In their current state, I wont be maining a hunter.
Same here mate, was really looking forward to playing Hunter but it's going to be Mage xD might make a Hunter alt still for shits and giggles... aimed shot crits on Mages in BGs are fun.

Stfuppercut
Warrior Fury
US Fairbanks
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

morbidmike wrote:
4 years ago
Same here mate, was really looking forward to playing Hunter but it's going to be Mage xD might make a Hunter alt still for shits and giggles... aimed shot crits on Mages in BGs are fun.
Pretty much. I could potentially see premades bringing one for viper stings...??? Ehh... Even that is a BIG maybe at this point. They can still peel, but their CC is so unpredictable now with the state of traps, shared DR's and poor pet response. I foresee very few premades bringing a hunter until things get ironed out.

g0bledyg00k wrote:
4 years ago
Ashenvale
donator Posts: 270
Alliance
Shaman
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Stfuppercut wrote:
4 years ago
morbidmike wrote:
4 years ago
What are you planning? Just curious.

Warrior Fury
US Fairbanks
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Linguine wrote:
4 years ago
What are you planning? Just curious.
Due to the dungeon XP you can earn, I am considering warrior if I can get a group of people together without scheduling conflicts. Cleave farming dungeons seems like a blast. If that doesnt happen I'll probably go mage to be honest then reroll warlock in a later phase or hunt if they get buffed.

g0bledyg00k wrote:
4 years ago
Druid Restoration
OC Yojamba
donator Posts: 957
Tauren
Druid
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Bumping for visibility for all newer members. Still a huge warlock and shaman dominance (considering the faction restriction of shaman).

A lot more druids than we will likely see for a lvl 60 census post launch, as they are less desirable for raid spots.

Lvl 60
Lvl 35
Thunder Bluff
US Westfall
donator Posts: 12
Horde
Paladin
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Any recommendations for a near beginner going into vanilla for a support/healer class that isn't too complicated?

I have very little experience with WoW in general. All I have played is a Paladin on a private server up to 37. And the only reason I played on a private server was to see if I would even enjoy playing classic on release which I can say now that I will without a doubt.

I found Paladin to be relaxing, but I am very interested in Shaman, Priest, and Druid. I am mostly looking for a low intensity class but I don't really want to or have the time to play each class up to level 30 or so. Any advice would be awesome.

Teldrassil
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 444
Alliance
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I quess we will see class balances down the road after all :mrgreen:

Faendur, the Creepy Dwarf
EU Judgement
donator Posts: 43
Night Elf
Druid
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Selexin wrote:
4 years ago
Bumping for visibility for all newer members. Still a huge warlock and shaman dominance (considering the faction restriction of shaman).
I'd be really surprised if warlock ended up being the most popular class.