Alterac Valley
donator Posts: 281
Human
Paladin

Hopefully i have enough time to flip the AH (maybe getting a second acc for that) if not i will do farm and skin the dragons around sunken temple like back then ;)

My Classic Chars:
Manofwar
Kampfzwerg
Mojo
US Smolderweb
donator Posts: 165
Orc
Warrior

Jpy wrote:
5 years ago
@Kurzogg No DM at launch now.
What do you mean? Deadmines is a launch dungeon :D

Druid Balance
donator Posts: 111
Troll
Hunter

I think for me it was https://classic.wowhead.com/item=7080/essence-of-water (Felwood) and https://classic.wowhead.com/item=7082/essence-of-air (Silithius) grindfest. I miss Felwood grinding amongst petrified Ancients so much.. Such a simple activity, but I really enjoyed it. :wink:

Currently playing Kegtek, troll hunter on Ten Storms EU
I used to play Warn, human mage on The Maelstrom EU <Ashbringer | Rachell's Angels | Entrophy | Relentless>
Rogue Combat
donator Posts: 117
Alliance
Rogue

Relik wrote:
5 years ago
Warlocks and Paladins aside (you lucky bunch), how do you plan on getting your epic mount?
the warlock and paladin epic mounts are not free in the slightest.

that said i plan on farming nodes and selling.

Deadwind Pass
donator Posts: 7
Orc
Shaman

Spaming my /w macro with low level twink asking high level players for 1g xD

teebling
Check out my Youtube Channel - only (german) Classic/TBC Contend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SakatoroxD

https://www.twitch.tv/sakatoro
donator Posts: 4
Night Elf
Druid

Pre-DM: Strat Live runs with friends

Post DM: DME Jump Runs

If Solo: DME Lashers or Princess runs.

Desolace
donator Posts: 52
Horde
Warlock

As a lock I'm lucky with the first mount, as for the second one, at lvl 58 I'll go and farm DM east to max lvl, hopefully won't be having any trouble with that.

A bat in the hand is worth two in the belfry.
EU Dreadmist
donator Posts: 231
Horde

Instinctz wrote:
5 years ago
Relik wrote:
5 years ago
Warlocks and Paladins aside (you lucky bunch), how do you plan on getting your epic mount?
the warlock and paladin epic mounts are not free in the slightest.

that said i plan on farming nodes and selling.
What's the cost involved in these mounts? I never played either class in vanilla so always just assumed they were like the level 40 mounts.

Alterac Valley
donator Posts: 281
Human
Paladin

Relik wrote:
5 years ago
What's the cost involved in these mounts? I never played either class in vanilla so always just assumed they were like the level 40 mounts.
I do not remember everything but you had to buy some stuff from NPCs and from the AH and then had to go to some Dungeon. The cost overall was something around 500g or so.

Relik
My Classic Chars:
Manofwar
Kampfzwerg
Mojo
Druid Balance
donator Posts: 111
Troll
Hunter

@Relik
For paladin:

350 Gold
5 Stratholme Holy Water
10 Arthas Tears
40 Runecloth
6 Arcanite bars
1 Azerothian Diamond
1 Pristine Black Diamond
For warlock:
406 Gold
35 Black Dragonscales
25 Dark Iron Ore
6 Large Brilliant Shards
10 Elixirs of Shadow Power
3 Arcanite Bars

Relik
Currently playing Kegtek, troll hunter on Ten Storms EU
I used to play Warn, human mage on The Maelstrom EU <Ashbringer | Rachell's Angels | Entrophy | Relentless>
Rogue Combat
US Westfall
donator Posts: 211
Orc
Rogue

One Mottled Boar at a time.

US Smolderweb
Orc
Warrior

I intend to make a forum post asking other people where they intend to make their money for their Epic mounts, then scan those responses for the best strategies to make money. Unbeknownst to me, someone else will post in that thread with their intention to do the exact same thing, then that post will have its ideas sniped in turn until the economy becomes a black hole of discontent.

Teldrassil
donator Posts: 24
Night Elf
Druid

I'm going to do it the old fashioned way, with my professions, thinking of herb/alch. I'll run some dungeons on the side for extra gold.

Silverpine Forest
donator Posts: 391
Undead
Warrior

Run ZG every week until the raptor drops

Threads I've derailed: 0
Flame wars I've started: 0
Threads I've started that mentioned other posters by name: 0
Accounts I've created for the sole purpose of mocking other posters: 0

My reputation is clean.
EU Dreadmist
donator Posts: 231
Horde

Escalotes wrote:
5 years ago
I intend to make a forum post asking other people where they intend to make their money for their Epic mounts, then scan those responses for the best strategies to make money. Unbeknownst to me, someone else will post in that thread with their intention to do the exact same thing, then that post will have its ideas sniped in turn until the economy becomes a black hole of discontent.
And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for you meddling kids! :lol:

teebling Escalotes Selexin
Winterspring
donator Posts: 47
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Pfft, im not even going to bother grinding for it. Obviously, ill work to get money, but ill get around to it whenever i get around to it. As a warrior last time, i had to pay out the butt for the dragon slaying compendium, so that set me back a lot. Not sure what sort of things i might have to hit the AH for as a druid, never max leveled one before.

Selexin
You think you do, but you do.
Druid Feral
EU Gehennas
Horde
Druid
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Threkuul wrote:
5 years ago
Pfft, im not even going to bother grinding for it. Obviously, ill work to get money, but ill get around to it whenever i get around to it. As a warrior last time, i had to pay out the butt for the dragon slaying compendium, so that set me back a lot. Not sure what sort of things i might have to hit the AH for as a druid, never max leveled one before.
Gaining a warden staff from the AH will also cost you more than just a few copper.

Selexin
Arathi Basin
donator Posts: 326
Undead
Priest
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Gold is coming from alone somehow. :p Actually I never farmed for epic mount, at some point I just had the gold, dunno how.

Undead Priest @ <reLAX>
Twitch Channel, feel free to take a look :)!
donator Posts: 2
Alliance
Druid
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Toastea wrote:
5 years ago
I have found making Power Leveling packs is a good source of income as well and lets you add a few gold on top of what you would at the AH. Simply look up the matts needed to power level something, go farm them, sell for a premium when you can send all the mats needed to get to 300
I used to do this with Engineering starter kits. It’s pretty surprising how much people are willing to spend when you shake 300 skill levels in front of them!

Druid Feral
EU Gehennas
Horde
Druid
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Forgot to mention that selling underage gnome boys to male priests is a true goldmine!

Gets you your 100% mount in no time!

Saltybob
donator Posts: 74
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Depending on how Herbalism is handled I'll probably do that, but if they change it from how it was in Vanilla I'll just farm 200 or so in BRD. I've done 1-60 a few times on various private servers and I usually have 600-700g by the time I hit 60.

Warsong Gulch
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 85
Troll
Rogue
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I don't think I will be in a rush to get the epic mount, rather I'll just play the game and get it when I get it. However, when I do decide to work on getting some gold, I'll probably do some pick-pocketing/lock-picking. Those two things are one of the main reasons I really want to play a rogue and, to me, it would be such a waste to not utilize those skills that are unique to the class.

Haven't 100% decided on professions at this point, but I imagine I'll try to get some money from those as well.

teebling
Winterspring
donator Posts: 274
Horde
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Easy, i will not have an epic mount :biggrin: problem solved!

Selexin
Searing Gorge
donator Posts: 28
Horde
Priest
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

If DM ends up in phase 1 I'll spend L55-60 there

Larry the Undead Priest @ Fairbanks
Priest Holy
EU Wyrmthalak
donator Posts: 102
Dwarf
Priest
5 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Evoe wrote:
5 years ago
Stratholme living tanking runs, reserving the 1st righteous orb. DM East duo runs with a healer when I have decent gear. Farming E'kos in Winterspring. Herbing. :)
This is my plan aswell, i will just be healing instead