EU Dreadmist
donator Posts: 231
Horde

Warlocks and Paladins aside (you lucky bunch), how do you plan on getting your epic mount?

Personally, I'll probably just be farming Tyr's Hand like a zombie. :eek:

Druid Feral
EU Gehennas
donator Posts: 165
Horde
Druid

Relik wrote:
5 years ago
Warlocks and Paladins aside (you lucky bunch), how do you plan on getting your epic mount?

Personally, I'll probably just be farming Tyr's Hand like a zombie. :eek:
Planning on running lashers in DM. Dunno how well it works for a feral (aiming main druid tank)

Relik Alnir
Warrior Fury
EU Flamelash
donator Posts: 212
Horde

Repeatedly farming instances over and over again and sell whatever drops to vendors. Some items might be put on AH.

Deleted User 281
donator Posts:
Deleted User 281

Specc disc with holy nova...equip max int gear...proceed to farm lashers 24/7...

Deadwind Pass
donator Posts: 101
Alliance
Warlock

Well I am hoping to just nolife to 60 and just run dungeons for BiS and enjoy the game until I eventually have the cash. If I put the hard work in early, I can relax later

Vikernes - Human Warlock - Arugal
Teldrassil
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 444
Alliance
Priest

Do you guys realize you probably won't be able to farm DM lashers? This is not a private server with the option to just camp outta the instance via command. Or am I wrong?

Faendur, the Creepy Dwarf
Warlock Destruction
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 307
Undead
Warlock

laughs in Demonic

teebling Vinni
Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Orc
Warrior

I’m just going to wait and see what my server economy is like - bank mats and bide my time, waiting for an opening in the market I can exploit.

laughs in goblin

kvmphvre FTHforever Vinni
Deadwind Pass
donator Posts: 101
Alliance
Warlock

I have found making Power Leveling packs is a good source of income as well and lets you add a few gold on top of what you would at the AH. Simply look up the matts needed to power level something, go farm them, sell for a premium when you can send all the mats needed to get to 300

Vikernes - Human Warlock - Arugal
Mulgore
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 196
Tauren
Shaman

Planning to not getting it for a loooong time. I'm so bad at making/saving money in this game :D

Alnir
Ish-ne-alo por-ah (May the days ahead be guided by the elders of long ago)

Hydraxian Waterlords - RP - EU
  • Fendor - Tauren Shaman
  • Ildebrando - Dwarf Hunter
  • Osandiron - Dwarf Priest
Eastern Plaguelands
US Faerlina
donator Posts: 369
Horde

Maraudon Farm is accessible basically as soon as I hit 60 on Hunter. No dependency on market since you can just vendor the blues for some 25-40g/hour with leveling gear.

E: When market stabilizes you can DE them from a level 5 bank alt and stretch that gold/hour a bit depending on economy.

Moonglade
EU Gandling
donator Posts: 33
Orc
Druid

Yea I'm not sure what im rolling yet. But it all depends, I will have to adapt to the new meta I guess. It most likely will be different from private servers, maybe none of the OP dungeon-farming methods will work. I'm not worried though, there will always be something popular and in demand, and thur lies thy moneth!

You can find me @ www.twitch.tv/fr0sk1
Desolace
donator Posts: 52
Horde
Warlock

I'll proably have no problems having the gold for lvl 40 as a warlock, maybe some help will come in handy. For lvl 60, I'll probly just farm DM or Mara if applicable.

A bat in the hand is worth two in the belfry.
Eastern Plaguelands
US Faerlina
donator Posts: 369
Horde

@ToriK you get a free mount at 40 as Warlock

Teldrassil
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 444
Alliance
Priest

And the 60 warlock mount is cheaper than the normal one as well. Didn't play warlock but I got the paladin's 60 mount for about 550g

Faendur, the Creepy Dwarf
Shaman Enhancement
donator Posts: 28
Horde
Rogue

Me too! Read somewhere that SM is the place to be. Let us be blessed with tons of https://classic.wowhead.com/item=24282/rogues-diary and silvers!

Warrior Arms
donator Posts: 3
Alliance
Warrior

Stratholme living tanking runs, reserving the 1st righteous orb. DM East duo runs with a healer when I have decent gear. Farming E'kos in Winterspring. Herbing. :)

Tanaris
donator Posts: 58
Tauren
Shaman

I wonder how the hell I farmed gold for it back in the day. I will probably try to get as many keys asap. I was known on my realm as the "Key and Dungeonmaster" and made pretty good gold income from that. Let's see if I can get that reputation again. :wink:

teebling Occams
Tirisfal Glades
donator Posts: 223
Undead
Rogue

Mailbox dancing. But actually it'll depend on what the economy is like. I like trying to flip resources and equipment sometimes, or at least farm whatever is popular and not often farmed.

FTHforever
Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Orc
Warrior

centurion wrote:
5 years ago
Mailbox dancing. But actually it'll depend on what the economy is like. I like trying to flip resources and equipment sometimes, or at least farm whatever is popular and not often farmed.
Laughs in goblin

Oh wait, a competitor! :eek:

centurion
Tirisfal Glades
donator Posts: 223
Undead
Rogue

teebling wrote:
5 years ago
centurion wrote:
5 years ago
Laughs in goblin

Oh wait, a competitor! :eek:
Or, the beginning of a notorious trade cartel. :lol:

Priest Holy
donator Posts: 106
Alliance
Priest

I don't have any tricks or anything since I didn't experience this back in vanilla; however, I was planning to roll hunter first and just farm as well as I could, auction as much as I can, and generally do what hunters do. I like exploring everything, so I think my 'rush' is going to be at a snail's pace, to be honest.

Human Priest
<Pertento> [EU-PvP]

donator Posts: 12
Orc
Rogue

Picking flowers

teebling
Rogue Subtlety
donator Posts: 17
Horde
Rogue

Picking golds

teebling CBX
:ugeek: Think of a number between 1 and 10 :confused: . Multiply it by 9 and subtract 1 :smile: . Now close your eyes :mad: . It's dark isn't it? :cool: