Mage Frost
EU Mirage Raceway
donator Posts: 22
Gnome
Mage
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi all, returning player reporting in :)

I played from the first day of Vanilla up to WoD. Halfway WotlK i switched mains from warlock to a rogue.
This time i started a mage and it's been fun so far.
Only level 32 now due to very little time i can spend online, but i'll get there eventually. Hopefully i can revisit BWL again as this has always been my favourite raid.

Stfuppercut Pippina

donator Posts: 12
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi everyone,

Hi Beamish here. Been playing Wow on and off since the beginning. Started off with a Night Elf Hunter, called Moonshine on Zenedar back in 2004, and have played retail on and off since. My computer needs a new new graphics card though now, so classic is ideal.

I am a software developer IRL, and have developed a talent calculator app for Classic, which is available on all good app stores :)

For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... Calculator
For iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/classic-t ... 1477744876

If you like them, please leave a review !

/bow

Mulgore
US Skeram
donator Posts: 18
Horde
Mage
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi all :biggrin: ,

My name is Cigarettes and I am new to Barrens Chat. I am essentially here as a Reddit refugee, as I've found the community to be rampant with misinformation and toxicity.

My main is an undead mage on Smolderweb, aptly named Undeadmage.

I am the GM of a small guild called <Real Men Dont Wipe>, but aside from that my current WoW career is relatively uninteresting.

I began playing in BC, and mained DK ever since WOTLK.

With the advent of Classic, I decided to switch it up and main a caster. The transition has been . . interesting, but I'm glad I made the switch.

I look forward to seeing you all on the forums!

Beamish Pippina Papasmurf84
Undercity
EU Flamelash
donator Posts: 5
Undead
Mage
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hello guys,

After countless searched in google for wow classic guides i entered your awesome site and fall in love so i decided to create account and start actively communicate with you all.

I am Boyan, 25 from Bulgaria. (Engineer/Computer Science/Programmer/Guitarist/Games lover)

Been playing wow in private servers from BC and stopped at the end of Cata. After couple of years i joined at the end of WOD in retail and been around ever since. My favorite expansion was WOTLK and i hope we'll have it in future as classic version.

So i will love talking to you all for the future!

Cheers and i'm sorry for my English - not my native language hh.

Boyan/Wavee

cigarettes Pippina Stfuppercut Aoth
Be yourself, no matter what they say!
Druid Feral
US Incendius
donator Posts: 1
Night Elf
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hello

Started back in 2005 as a Warrior main up till WoD which is the expansion that killed my passion for WoW mainly due to the class changes. When I saw stances gone and Defensive stance as a talent I was done.

Classic brought me back, no longer a Warrior. Playing Druid for a different experience but it reminds me of Warrior in some ways, I like the versatility Druids have and that fighting Mages, Rogues and Warriors aren't much of an issue.

IRL I'm a father, husband and contractor.

Found this forum while searching for a model changer for Classic, on private servers I was an Undead Druid thanks to model changers.

Stfuppercut Pippina Aoth
A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better than a master of one
Mage Frost
EU Noggenfogger
Undead
Mage
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hello, I am new here, just started my first character on noggonfogger EU, level 14 mage, Hoping to get some good advice off here because god knows I need it lmao

teebling Pippina Wavee Aoth cigarettes
EU Shazzrah
donator Posts: 16
Horde
Mage
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hey all I am new here :-). Super big fan of this forums design. It gives cosy vibes. :-)

Pippina Aoth
Dwarf
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hello all!

New to the forum, absolutely in love with the forum design here.

I played WoW back in 2005 up to the daunting level of 15 and had to drop it because I could not afford a subscription at the time. Happily, I am now older and able to play Classic with some of my best RL friends -- having an absolute blast.

I am currently playing on US - Netherwind and currently at level 28. If anyone is on the same server/level range hit me up!

Looking to learn, above all, and quite satisfied with the resources I've found on here and the level of discussion as well.

Cheers!

Pippina
Dustwallow Marsh
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 3
Undead
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Love the forum. I'm on Grobbulus and loving it. I haven't played since 2012 or so, so coming back has been a hoot.

Pippina Aoth
Hyacinth Macabre
Forsaken Priest Ellsbeth - Morale Officer of <The Grim>
Peace through Annihilation! - https://sites.google.com/view/the-grim-classic/handbook
EU Everlook
Dwarf
Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi, I am a new member here, happy to be a part of the community.

Pippina Aoth Ism
Hunter Beast Mastery
US Myzrael
donator Posts: 4
Alliance
Hunter
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi, I am a person who until about a month ago, hadn't played WoW for at least ten years. I quit when my guild spent nearly two months trying to kill Yogg Saron.

I used to be a rogue. I might still roll one, but for now I'm a huntard, it's fun being clueless.

teebling Pippina
Arathi Basin
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi o/
I just started to play WoW again after years of being away from Azeroth. I've started playing in WotLK and I mained a DK in every expansion after that. I'll be rolling a pally now, in a sense, it will be like if he was my DK before he was taken by the Lich King.
Found barrens.chat while I was looking for some guides and general tips for Classic, and man, this place rocks. It has a good old days vibe to it.

Ism Pippina Cizin

EU Noggenfogger
Human
Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi folks, my name is Ditters, brand new to Barrens chat.
I was an avid player of the game from TBC through to endgame cata, it was a big part of my teens. I'm happy to be able to step back up to the plate to experience Vanilla in its purest form for the first time.

By the way, I'm looking for a friendly and active social alliance guild on Noggenfogger; if anybody happens to be in one that's recruiting, hit me up!

Cheers,

Ditters

Pippina
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Troll
Hunter
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi everyone!

I am Daniel, you can find me at EU Hydraxian Waterlords under nickname Krysak. WoW, what a game! :) I played it 13 years ago when I was 21, but only for a month. Now I am 34 and I "continue" the game from scratch :) Troll Hunter, as of now at level 38. I hope you have a good grinds and may the drop rate gods bless you!

Pippina Erik
donator Posts: 2
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi. I have been playing WoW since 2004. I've reached all levels. Welcome EVERYONE!

Pippina
Warrior Fury
EU Noggenfogger
donator Posts: 6
Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi all, I played wow back in the day up until MoP as warrior class as night elf alliance then switched to orc warrior horde.

I cant remember much about playing back then, I'm not a huge fan of tanking or raiding I'm more here for pvp, hoping phase 2 comes quickly.

Pippina
Gnome
Warlock
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

what is the realmlist?

Priest Discipline
EU Auberdine
Human
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi ! I’m a Priest (heal) currently level 40 enjoying the Classic adventure ! :)
I’ve joined the Barrens Chat for the beautiful design and the interesting threads ✨

Pippina teebling
US Thunderfury
Undead
Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hey everyone. Gramsci here from Thunderfury

Pippina
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hello, I am very very new to wow and I could use all the help I can get, originally I had started to play because my BF played but now I am playing because I can’t stop playing lol any tips would be appreciated.

Pippina
US Skeram
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hey guys, new here. Found the forum though r/classicwow and the posting of the race/class comparison tool.

Pippina Erik
Warrior Protection
US Old Blanchy
Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hello!

I'm Blap, usually go by Taw elsewhere. I live in Norway and run Splat on Old Blanchy.

I love everyone and believe communication and compassion is key to both life and WoW!

<3

Pippina Cizin
US Atiesh
donator Posts: 29
Horde
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Greetings everyone! I am new here and found you guys through a google search. You're one of the only WoW Classic forums around!

Pippina
US Skeram
Orc
Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Intrigued by the idea of getting to pvp with the old system I've decided to come back... despite it being over 10 years since I played...

I was never a big raider, especially since I was probably just an annoying kid to most, but I did get gladiator and for a few months (six I think) held the highest arena rating for a protection warrior in the world.

Hoping to learn from you guys as you probably have been playing this version of the game much longer! Maybe have some laughs along the way and make some new friends playing the greatest game ever made!

Pippina Cizin
Having fun killing alliance... let me know what you think: http://twitch.tv/markco_wins
Ungoro Crater
US Myzrael
Orc
Warlock
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hello fellow Classic nerds! I’m Cizin, an orc warlock on Myzrael and an officer in the guild Out of the Hordeinary. I’m also an altoholic and can just as likely be found on any of my other horde or alliance toons (I have one of every class on each side, Atiesh is my ally server).

I was introduced to WoW over Christmas break in military training in 2006. I got my own account when I got back to base in January and I had made it to a whopping level 12 when BC launched. I was really only a Vanilla player on a technicality. It was the pre-BC patch the whole time I was starting my grind.

I played a mage and after everyone decided to roll a fresh server, we landed on Drenden where I renamed her Hecuba and that she remained. I was mainly in a friends and family guild called D.S. al Kodo. Toward the end of Wrath I ended up transferring server again to join another friend’s raiding guild, Spartan Law. Those were the best nights of my life.

After Wrath I didn’t have time for games as much and just sort of fizzled out into bigger life responsibilities. But now Classic is here and I’m well and truly very grown up and have my stuff sorted so that means I’m back!

Pippina