EU Wyrmthalak
donator Posts: 7
Human
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi I'm Aberron, dirty TBC scum. Well I'm back then, for another 3 year shift no doubt, and this looks like the kind of place I'd have hung out 12 years ago. Maybe I'll be able to go shadow this time around...

It's a mercy that there are still places where people use sentences to communicate. Thanks for building it.

badgirls Pippina Stfuppercut Selexin
Alterac Valley
US Deviate Delight
donator Posts: 6
Alliance
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Aberron wrote:
4 years ago
Hi I'm Aberron, dirty TBC scum. Well I'm back then, for another 3 year shift no doubt, and this looks like the kind of place I'd have hung out 12 years ago. Maybe I'll be able to go shadow this time around...

It's a mercy that there are still places where people use sentences to communicate. Thanks for building it.
Agreed! Glad to have this place setup!

badgirls
Priest Holy
US Smolderweb
donator Posts: 1
Alliance
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi everybody. It's nice having the classic experience back. Rolled Alliance not too long back. Now I'm playing a Dwarf Priest on Stalaag and have been enjoying the ride so far in Classic. Hope you all are having a great time too!

Pippina Stfuppercut
Shaman Enhancement
EU Dreadmist
donator Posts: 37
Horde
Shaman
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hey everyone!

Been lurking for ages on and off for a fair few months now, thought it was time to sign up and get stuck in with the discussions!

teebling badgirls
Thunder Bluff
US Kromcrush
donator Posts: 2
Horde
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Love the forum, especially the layout. But Benediction US server is not an option for my character in the profile page?

badgirls Stfuppercut
donator Posts: 3
Dwarf
Hunter
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi, y'all.

I am brand new to WoW, just started classic last night. Right now I'm running a Dwarf-Hunter named Hangrybeard. I am looking forward to learning from y'all and hopefully enjoy the game on a new level!

badgirls Pippina Jackqueline
Tanaris
EU Wyrmthalak
donator Posts: 2
Troll
Shaman
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hello nice fellows I'm Kinzu!
i discovered Wow a few months before BC, I'm very excited to play Classic!
Also nice to discover this forum.
Have a nice day!

Pippina Stfuppercut
Ashenvale
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 825
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Wildpaws wrote:
4 years ago
Love the forum, especially the layout. But Benediction US server is not an option for my character in the profile page?
@teebling

Might be a new server that teebs missed.

Welcome m8.

Paladin Holy
US Fairbanks
Dwarf
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hello, I'm Hatanu. I've only played WoW back in elementary school, on a 14-day trial. Now I've been properly pulled into WoW Classic and having a pretty good time. It's a pleasure! Lookin' forward to interacting with this community and getting to know y'all.

Stfuppercut
EU Wyrmthalak
Dwarf
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi All, Altoi here. Played vanilla through cata and very glad to be back in Azeroth. Great to find a friendly forum, looks great aswell. Currently levelling far too many toons on Nethergare Keep and Zandalar Tribe (still undecided on a server as I don't know anyone that plays currently). Taking my time with levelling, no rush to 60 for me, hoping to find a decent community of folks to play with.

Stfuppercut
Hunter Beast Mastery
Horde
Hunter
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hey all! I started WoW way back at the tail end of Vanilla and played through WotLK. I actually entered the Vanilla Private Server scene a couple years ago and stopped right before launch of Classic when my server shut down in anticipation of Classic's release. I started just this weekend and I've been having a blast.

I found out about this forum through the app Classic Buddy. I am by no means an expert in Classic. I'm here to have a good time and possibly learn a thing or two.

I'm on the Anathema PvP server, but that wasn't an option when I created my account.

Signed,
The Huntard that wanted to be the tank/forgot to dismiss his pet

Stfuppercut Kall
EU Wyrmthalak
donator Posts: 8
Alliance
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I just found this website by googling random stuff to do with Classic, I gotta say the UI work in here is gorgeous and is what made me create an account.

I just started playing a Human Warrior.

Stfuppercut
EU Nethergarde Keep
Alliance
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hello, I am Atos on Noggenfogger, new in paladins!
I used to play vanila back in the days as night elf hunter!
The webite is looking amazin!

daisyKutter Selexin
Loch modan
EU Judgement
donator Posts: 33
Dwarf
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Greetings everyone.
My name is Foohy and I play on EU Judgement (unfortunately not in the realm list on the edit profile page, so I picked the realm that can free-transfer to Judgement)
I started playing WoW near the end of TBC and quit shortly when Cataclysm came out. Came back for a couple of months in Legion as it looked interesting but ended up quitting again.
Now with WoW Classic I'm getting back in the game.
Nice to meet you all!

daisyKutter Selexin
Winterspring
EU Pyrewood Village
donator Posts: 146
Troll
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Foohy wrote:
4 years ago
I play on EU Judgement (unfortunately not in the realm list on the edit profile page
Maybe @teebling can help you out :)

Welcome aboard fellow European mates!

Foohy Selexin
daisyKutter - Troll Protection Warrior
EU PvE - Pyrewood Village - Horde
Loch modan
EU Judgement
donator Posts: 33
Dwarf
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

daisyKutter wrote:
4 years ago
Maybe @teebling can help you out :)

Welcome aboard fellow European mates!
I have sent teebling a private message, thanks for the welcome!

Selexin
Warrior Arms
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Orc
Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hello! Nice to be here! Love the aesthetic of the forum!

I used to play wow when it first came out. Played vanilla and a little of burning crusade. Raided with my guild Regiment of Renown back then aswell on a RP server. Then I played an Orc lock called Dalazzar.

Now it's time to try a tanking role :) with my char Goldskull, a beefy but kind orc warrior. Having a lot of fun so far!

Great to be back in wow and see this great big world again! and talk to guildies whom I haven't met in like 13 years.

Cya in Hydraxian Waterlords!

teebling Selexin
Mulgore
donator Posts: 45
Tauren
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Goldskull wrote:
4 years ago
[...]
Now it's time to try a tanking role :) with my char Goldskull, a beefy but kind orc warrior. Having a lot of fun so far!
[..]
Let me tell you. Since I started tanking in 07' I've never gone back. For me tanking is easily the most demanding task in WoW. Such fun :). Hope you like it!

And Welcome @everoney else!

Pippina Selexin
Paladin Protection
US Faerlina
donator Posts: 4
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hello, guys.

I always played horde. Started in 2006, so by the time I hit level 60 people were already raiding Naxx. Played as an Undead Warlock on the Wildhammer realm. I had some experience with Molten Core, ZG, and some Bosses on BWL.

This time I and my friends are playing alliance toons, on the Fairbanks realm, and I'm rolling a paladin.

Great forum, congratulations!

Kall jh2125
Shaman Enhancement
US Bloodsail Buccaneers
donator Posts: 3
Orc
Shaman
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hey Everybody!

I am an original Horde player since 2005. I tried a bit of both sides, but really took to the Horde. I did not get to play much end game due to my slower leveling speed, and limited attention span to getting to end game. I got side tracked a lot by exploring areas, playing bgs, and spamming random dungeons under level just for the funzies. I eventually landed on a main which was my hunter. I was somewhere in the 40-49 bracket and fell in love with the bgs. So instead of leveling him to 60 I bought the best gear I could find on the AH and stayed 49 to play bgs. I wouldn't say I was a twink because my character was geared pretty poorly to do justice, but I tried. My lvl 60 was a tank that I used to do carries for others, and basically nothing else lol.

This go around I will be leveling a 49 Enh shaman, and taking my hunter to 60. I hope to do a bit of both this time. I can't say I am not distracted through the leveling process because that is just part of the fun, but I am enjoying every second of classic. You can find me on the US server Deviate Delight Horde side in the guild Forty Niners. Feel free to hit me up if you would like to play together!

Happy Hunting!
Shockolate (49 Enh), Manbarepig (60 Hunter), Shockaflocka (49 Ele/Resto), Lockholiday (49 or 60 Lock). I know so many alts, but I am an altoholic.

Pippina stug
Mage Frost
US Ashkandi
Alliance
Mage
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Newwww to the Barrens chat! Pinksy here :D I'm the gnomiest mage there is.

Pippina Selexin stug
Ashenvale
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 825
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

MagePinksy wrote:
4 years ago
Newwww to the Barrens chat! Pinksy here :D I'm the gnomiest mage there is.
The best kind of mage. The best kind of character. Welcome!

MagePinksy jh2125
EU Pyrewood Village
donator Posts: 6
Alliance
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi, I'm Targo playing on Pyrewood Village EU. Playing wow since late Vanilla up until MOP.

Played mostly healers through all my time on wow including competitive raiding scene, now looking for relax time and enjoying my time at classic.

Pippina Sheogoroth Selexin stug
Priest Holy
US Skeram
donator Posts: 7
Troll
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi, I'm Sheogoroth on Smolderweb NA.
I started playing at the end of BC, just in time to get mobbed by LK event ghouls on my first trip to Ironforge!

Pippina Selexin stug
Something always need doing! :mrgreen:
US Whitemane
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hello Guys!

I'm Domnall from Arugal OCE.

I came from Nighthaven and raided as a Prot AND Ret Pally up to AQ40 (I had no interest in Naxx due to the lack of specific set for my role).

I mained as Ret with Hand of Ragnaros in Nighthaven. On Arugal, I'm going deep Prot and have started tanking in MC. TF is my goal here!

Pippina Stfuppercut