Hunter Marksman
donator Posts: 90
Dwarf
Hunter

Only joking, don't worry!

So, who's keen to form a guild on release day?

teebling Nostra
Awaiting Classic WoW

Warrior Protection
donator Posts: 80
Horde
Warrior

OMG it's the Slud!

slud
Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Orc
Warrior

Oh shit here come dat boi! :lol:

Quite keen on Nymis’ world pvp guild at the moment - depending on EU activity ofc.

slud
Ashenvale
donator Posts: 36
Alliance

Ohh shit everyone hide! :mrgreen:

Warsong Gulch
donator Posts: 93
Horde
Mage

Nooooooooooooooooo

Hi.

- anno 2005.
Hunter Marksman
Dwarf
Hunter

Edensong wrote:
5 years ago
Hey slud! So, are you going Alliance or Horde? I'm assuming Alliance because of your avatar. Everytime I see it I think of the Dwarven Sniper from DoTA xD
Hey! I'm not sure yet. I love both factions, but at the moment I'm thinking of rolling an Alliance character. Would you be keen to join me?

Awaiting Classic WoW

Teldrassil
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 444
Alliance
Priest

Glad to see you back Slud bro ^^. I'm still not sure if I'm gonna stick to Alliance or Horde. Deciding between Dwurf Priest and Shaman. Might even end up rolling on both factions so I can play with all my friends :D

slud
Faendur, the Creepy Dwarf
Hunter Marksman
Dwarf
Hunter

Faendor wrote:
5 years ago
Glad to see you back Slud bro ^^. I'm still not sure if I'm gonna stick to Alliance or Horde. Deciding between Dwurf Priest and Shaman. Might even end up rolling on both factions so I can play with all my friends :D
Awesome man! Well, in my opinion, Classic Wow can be a very lonesome place without friends - hence why I'm looking for just one or more people to play along with. I don't mean someone to play with all of the time, just someone who'll be on my realm, wouldn't mind meeting up occasionally, doing a few quests together and that sort of thing.

Long story short - I just want someone to play with!

Awaiting Classic WoW

Warlock Destruction
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 307
Undead
Warlock

Safe to say NO ONE who's going to be playing at launch will be alone - no matter the server. Who knows, maybe 1-2 years from now it might be (though I doubt it) but c'mon, the hype for this game is through the roof!

Hunter Marksman
Dwarf
Hunter

Edensong wrote:
5 years ago
slud wrote:
5 years ago
Edensong wrote:
5 years ago
Hey slud! So, are you going Alliance or Horde? I'm assuming Alliance because of your avatar. Everytime I see it I think of the Dwarven Sniper from DoTA xD
Hey! I'm not sure yet. I love both factions, but at the moment I'm thinking of rolling an Alliance character. Would you be keen to join me?
Sure thing slud, I would be happy to game with you! Let's both keep an eye out for info regarding guilds/realms. I am going Human Warrior again, and trust me, questing alone as a warrior is NOT fun. :lol:
Yo! How about you go Human Warrior and I go Human Mage? That way there'll be no conflict on item drops. Also, Mages and Warriors make a really good group.

More than happy to give you my Instagram details or some form of social media to communicate with if you'd like it, bro.

Awaiting Classic WoW

Warrior Protection
Horde
Warrior

Did you two just become best friends?

slud
Warrior Protection
Horde
Warrior

Naw, it's alright, I was mostly quoting that quote from that movie or something! (Haven't seen the movie, only know the quote. ;P )

As for my faction, I don't actually know! I have a dream to gather all my local physicists who wants to play wow and see where we go... but I don't know where that is. :P

Warrior Protection
Horde
Warrior

@Edensong Totally physicist. Starting my master's project within a couple of weeks, then I'm just a year from the finish line. :D