Mage Frost
US Thalnos
donator Posts: 132
Alliance
Mage

Sunken Temple. "did we go up these stairs?" "I think we did" "What about these stairs?" "No we didn, oh yes we did" We should have doe the NE statue before this one" "Wait, did we go up these stairs?" UGH!

|About Me| |My WoW Blog|
My battletag is: RevChris#1597
Westfall
US Pagle
donator Posts: 81
Dwarf
Priest

Gnomeregan. As much as I love gnomes, the city is not pretty and the bosses are forgettable.

Wetlands
donator Posts: 11
Troll
Hunter

Mordraek wrote:
5 years ago
and finally, the number one most hated dungeon of vanilla........

Drum roll please.........

It’s Mauradon!!!!!
what do you mean you dont like maraudon? You mean you dont like accidentally slipping off a bridge and losing 30 minutes of progress?

Mauradon is like the strict father of WC. Kids today will never know what its like spending 8 hours sitting down on a video game with four other miserable people and walking away with 2 mediocre greens

Mordraek
Stormwind
donator Posts: 9
Alliance
Paladin

I'm gonna have to say Gnomeregan like many others here. It's just, I don't know, I've never had any love for it, but I don't hate it either. I think it's because it's confusing and takes awhile to get done, but mostly for me there wasn't much great loot there, and I don't fancy the visual design.

That said, I don't hate any vanilla dungeons, I just don't love it.

Tirisfal Glades
donator Posts: 4
Horde
Priest

Gnomer with Ulda in a close 2nd!

Arathi Basin
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 38
Human
Paladin

Sunken Temple. At least if its a full run. You can almost never keep a group together for the full length.