Mulgore
User avatar
US Grobbulus
donator Posts: 83
Likes: 40
Tauren
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Phase 1: https://classic.wowhead.com/item=16868/ ... s-of-might - The beautifully iconic warrior Tier 1 shoulders. They've been my favorite since I first saw them.

Phase 2: https://classic.wowhead.com/item=18348/quelserrar - It might not be the best, but it's such a fun, flavorful sword with a great questline.

Phase 3: https://classic.wowhead.com/item=19354/draconic-avenger - I was practically handed this in Vanilla because the other warriors in the guild just straight up claimed it was garbaggio. I was happy to take it and I'd love to have it again! (For the record, in months of clearing BWL, we never saw https://classic.wowhead.com/item=19334/ ... amed-blade. (Keeping this more realistic as I don't have much hope of attaining https://classic.wowhead.com/item=19019/ ... windseeker.)

Phase 4: https://classic.wowhead.com/item=19862/ ... -blood-god - Just a damn good looking shield and matches the https://classic.wowhead.com/item=18348/quelserrar nicely!

Phase 5: https://classic.wowhead.com/item=21330/ ... -spaulders - Really, the whole set because it looks incredible on a Tauren.

Phase 6: https://classic.wowhead.com/item=22691/ ... ashbringer - It's freaking https://classic.wowhead.com/item=22691/ ... ashbringer. Words need not be said beyond this.

   teebling
Ashenvale
User avatar
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 825
Likes: 630
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Quel'Serrar, the Pauldrons of Might, and the Helm of Might are my favorite items to this day.

Mulgore
User avatar
US Grobbulus
donator Posts: 83
Likes: 40
Tauren
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Pippina wrote:
4 years ago
Quel'Serrar, the Pauldrons of Might, and the Helm of Might are my favorite items to this day.
Aah, someone else with a little class, I see. :)

Silverpine Forest
User avatar
donator Posts: 391
Likes: 122
Undead
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Y'know half of that crap is easily available in modern WoW, right?

I just want the Ashbringer and T3 Warrior armor. Then I can die happy.

And maybe get Atiesh on my lock.

Threads I've derailed: 0
Flame wars I've started: 0
Threads I've started that mentioned other posters by name: 0
Accounts I've created for the sole purpose of mocking other posters: 0

My reputation is clean.
Darnassus
User avatar
donator Posts: 57
Likes: 26
Night Elf
Hunter
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

This is a fun thread! Give me the Dragonstalker set and I won't wish for anything come Christmas. Since the rule is a single item only, I'll say the shoulders. --No, helm! Shoulders! Arghh!


[ Golemagg | Alliance | Hunter | Lucas ]
Dustwallow Marsh
User avatar
EU Pyrewood Village
donator Posts: 20
Likes: 7
Night Elf
Druid
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Since I plan to tank in Classic, in Phase 1, there are two items I would like to acquire as a priority: https://classic.wowhead.com/item=943/warden-staff and https://classic.wowhead.com/item=12757/ ... loodthirst

Mulgore
User avatar
US Grobbulus
donator Posts: 83
Likes: 40
Tauren
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Black Monarch wrote:
4 years ago
Y'know half of that crap is easily available in modern WoW, right?
I think you missed the point of this. I have the full Might set. I tanked with Quel'serrar back in the day. But it's these milestones that I strive to achieve for my character this time round.

Darnassus
User avatar
donator Posts: 57
Likes: 26
Night Elf
Hunter
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Steerclear wrote:
4 years ago
Black Monarch wrote:
4 years ago
Y'know half of that crap is easily available in modern WoW, right?
I think you missed the point of this. I have the full Might set. I tanked with Quel'serrar back in the day. But it's these milestones that I strive to achieve for my character this time round.
Don't give him attention, he's just a lonesome troll.

Out of curiosity, what's your favorite Warlock item?


[ Golemagg | Alliance | Hunter | Lucas ]
Rogue Subtlety
User avatar
US Grobbulus
donator Posts: 289
Likes: 154
Night Elf
Hunter
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I just want the Cryptstalker set, it's one of my favorite sets in the game. A lot of the Naax sets are though. Good fucking luck to me on that though lol.

Telvaine - Night Elf Hunter
Vennrick - Human Warrior
Keatts- Human Rogue

Grobbulus - US
donator Posts: 151
Likes: 44
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Can't say I covet anything in the game. I'll take whatever I can get.

Mulgore
User avatar
US Grobbulus
donator Posts: 83
Likes: 40
Tauren
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hunter wrote:
4 years ago
Steerclear wrote:
4 years ago
Black Monarch wrote:
4 years ago
Y'know half of that crap is easily available in modern WoW, right?
I think you missed the point of this. I have the full Might set. I tanked with Quel'serrar back in the day. But it's these milestones that I strive to achieve for my character this time round.
Don't give him attention, he's just a lonesome troll.

Out of curiosity, what's your favorite Warlock item?
I remember seeing a character named Dajjal, an orc Warlock from Zul'jin back in the day, standing next to the mailbox wearing full Felheart. Since that day, I always thought the full Felheart Raiment on an orc just looks incredible. The sheer size of the shoulders is great. Plagueheart is pretty awesome looking, too, though.
Zacheous wrote:
4 years ago
Can't say I covet anything in the game. I'll take whatever I can get.
Found the hunter? :D

Shaman Enhancement
User avatar
donator Posts: 375
Likes: 132
Troll
Shaman
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Covet isn't the best word for me, I'll roll w/ whatever happens, but as far as what I'm thirsty for:

Phase 1: https://classic.wowhead.com/item=18829/ ... -spaulders
Phase 2: https://classic.wowhead.com/item=18373/ ... ranquility
Phase 3: meh, lots of good items
Phase 4: definitely https://classic.wowhead.com/item=19884/jindos-judgement
After that, kinda whatever. I probably won't be able to raid much further than BWL, and most of the super juicy items for ele shaman are in ZG. So I'll be set with Phase 4.

Gensei - Shaman, Bloodsail Buccaneers
Mulgore
User avatar
US Grobbulus
donator Posts: 83
Likes: 40
Tauren
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Gensei wrote:
4 years ago
Covet isn't the best word for me, I'll roll w/ whatever happens, but as far as what I'm thirsty for:
covet: VERB - yearn to possess or have (something). :biggrin:

Hillsbrad Foothills
User avatar
US Sulfuras
donator Posts: 344
Likes: 222
Alliance
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I'd like to complete the judgement set. I don't have phase-specific wants.

   teebling
Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Likes: 2548
Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

rijndael wrote:
4 years ago
I'd like to complete the judgement set. I don't have phase-specific wants.
Plus Sulfuras?

Hillsbrad Foothills
User avatar
US Sulfuras
donator Posts: 344
Likes: 222
Alliance
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
4 years ago
Plus Sulfuras?
Haha not this time Teebs. After experiencing it with my Warrior I think Ret Pally would be a little underwhelming. I'm happy to sit back and pop heals and blessings.

Warrior Fury
User avatar
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 1169
Likes: 774
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hunter wrote:
4 years ago
This is a fun thread! Give me the Dragonstalker set and I won't wish for anything come Christmas. Since the rule is a single item only, I'll say the shoulders. --No, helm! Shoulders! Arghh!
Quite the opposite! You will get the full 8 set relatively easy, but due to the 8 piece bonus you are NOT allowed to wear the full set to raids. So for hunters, choose which piece you WONT be wearing =)

g0bledyg00k wrote:
4 years ago
Never making a single investment again until I 100% know it pays off.
2000 IQ :wink:
Darnassus
User avatar
donator Posts: 57
Likes: 26
Night Elf
Hunter
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Stfuppercut wrote:
4 years ago
Hunter wrote:
4 years ago
This is a fun thread! Give me the Dragonstalker set and I won't wish for anything come Christmas. Since the rule is a single item only, I'll say the shoulders. --No, helm! Shoulders! Arghh!
Quite the opposite! You will get the full 8 set relatively easy, but due to the 8 piece bonus you are NOT allowed to wear the full set to raids. So for hunters, choose which piece you WONT be wearing =)
I'll be wearing it proudly outside of raids and love each second of it ;). We one-shot onyxia and every boss in MC, so it's a decent group of guys. I'll get it in no-time!


[ Golemagg | Alliance | Hunter | Lucas ]
Silverpine Forest
User avatar
donator Posts: 391
Likes: 122
Undead
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Stfuppercut wrote:
4 years ago
due to the 8 piece bonus you are NOT allowed to wear the full set to raids. So for hunters, choose which piece you WONT be wearing =)
I had to look this up on WoWhead to figure out what you were talking about. Stupid debuff limit :(

Threads I've derailed: 0
Flame wars I've started: 0
Threads I've started that mentioned other posters by name: 0
Accounts I've created for the sole purpose of mocking other posters: 0

My reputation is clean.
Warrior Fury
User avatar
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 1169
Likes: 774
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hunter wrote:
4 years ago
I'll be wearing it proudly outside of raids and love each second of it ;). We one-shot onyxia and every boss in MC, so it's a decent group of guys. I'll get it in no-time!
Oh yea. Its super easy. We did it with 30 memebers and one shot everything in MC and Ony the other night in about 2.5 hours (without skipping much MC trash because we want the loot). We dont expect BWL to increase in difficulty either.

g0bledyg00k wrote:
4 years ago
Never making a single investment again until I 100% know it pays off.
2000 IQ :wink:
Darnassus
User avatar
donator Posts: 57
Likes: 26
Night Elf
Hunter
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Stfuppercut wrote:
4 years ago
Hunter wrote:
4 years ago
I'll be wearing it proudly outside of raids and love each second of it ;). We one-shot onyxia and every boss in MC, so it's a decent group of guys. I'll get it in no-time!
Oh yea. Its super easy. We did it with 30 memebers and one shot everything in MC and Ony the other night in about 2.5 hours (without skipping much MC trash because we want the loot). We dont expect BWL to increase in difficulty either.
Nah, when the tactics are out probably no raid will be very difficult except some parts of naxx and AQ. Enough DPS with 30 people to kill Ragnaros before first submerge was a blast though. Can't wait to gear up for some PvP, that's what I long for! I love this game.


[ Golemagg | Alliance | Hunter | Lucas ]
Loch modan
User avatar
EU Razorgore
donator Posts: 188
Likes: 116
Dwarf
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Phase 1: Ironfoe - this weapon is so much not worth farming for it considering the drop chance. But I want it. Maybe even for that reason.
Phase 2: No specific piece of gear. Reaching rank 10 and getting the affiliated gear would be nice.
No idea about phases past that.

Paladin Holy
User avatar
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 109
Likes: 84
Human
Paladin
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

One thing, a perfect rolled +healing https://classic.wowhead.com/item=10796/drakestone

Not too fussed about future phase items tho

- Xcellers
|Paladin|Firemaw EU-PVP|
Mk. Ultra - Comprehensive Guild Management Spreadsheet
A comprehensive tool for guild managers maintaining rosters & loot distribution in LC based guilds


Vault of the Silverhands, A Gear Primer for Holy Paladins
A progressive and customisable item, enchant and buff overview for Holy Paladins

Warlock Affliction
User avatar
US Kirtonos
donator Posts: 363
Likes: 174
Horde
Warlock
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

OOoooo I'm excited!

Not a priest but it would have been Benediction for sure!!

On my warlock depending on luck/roll and time i have in the game the things i want/envy/needDDD are:

1.) Shadowflame Staff off Nef
2.) 2nd best full tier 1 at least
3.) If i dont get that staff, then the staff off the last boss in AQ20 would make me melt!! Staff of Ruin I think!
4.) Maybe if I chose to do it again @teebling get the Tier 0.5 Set
5.) What ever else I can get

So one of those 2 staves and either Tier 1 or Tier 2
I dont expect to be in AQ40/Naxx guild sooooo wont get tier 3

   teebling
Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Demonology Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 50 | - | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 20 |
| Fatherbatch - Holy Priest | Kirtonos PVP | Level 1 | - | Reignmaker - Frost Mage | Kirtonos PVP | Level 1 |
Similar topics
to 'What piece of gear do you covet the most in each phase?'
Posts ViewsLast post