Rogue Combat
User avatar
donator Posts: 117
Likes: 40
Alliance
Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I chose to wait a few weeks before i start.

Orgrimmar
User avatar
donator Posts: 18
Likes: 1
Horde
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

smart choice !

Warrior Fury
User avatar
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 1169
Likes: 774
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

You guys are missing all of the fun. "Why go to the live show, I can just download the music later"... You just dont get it. This chaos is AMAZING!!!! The people in queue are feeling more from this game than they have in retail for years. The queue shifts and people squeal in discord. Grown men freaking out at the chance to play... Its a shitty launch, but we've been a part of shittier, and like all launches, this is worth the chaos!

   Hunter
g0bledyg00k wrote:
4 years ago
Never making a single investment again until I 100% know it pays off.
2000 IQ :wink:
Orgrimmar
User avatar
donator Posts: 18
Likes: 1
Horde
Priest
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Stfuppercut wrote:
4 years ago
You guys are missing all of the fun. "Why go to the live show, I can just download the music later"... You just dont get it. This chaos is AMAZING!!!! The people in queue are feeling more from this game than they have in retail for years. The queue shifts and people squeal in discord. Grown men freaking out at the chance to play... Its a shitty launch, but we've been a part of shittier, and like all launches, this is worth the chaos!
WoD was the worst ! 4 days of DC, LAG and Garrison full of random people that are not even in your party.

Rogue Combat
User avatar
donator Posts: 117
Likes: 40
Alliance
Rogue
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Stfuppercut wrote:
4 years ago
You guys are missing all of the fun. "Why go to the live show, I can just download the music later"... You just dont get it. This chaos is AMAZING!!!! The people in queue are feeling more from this game than they have in retail for years. The queue shifts and people squeal in discord. Grown men freaking out at the chance to play... Its a shitty launch, but we've been a part of shittier, and like all launches, this is worth the chaos!
Heres the thing. I work 12 hour days. I dont have time to waste.
Furthermore layering is awful and I'll wait till it's gone.

Warrior Fury
User avatar
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 1169
Likes: 774
Gnome
Warrior
4 years ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Instinctz wrote:
4 years ago
Heres the thing. I work 12 hour days. I dont have time to waste.
Furthermore layering is awful and I'll wait till it's gone.
Couldnt agree more. Layering was the worst solution to the problem. If you check out some of my old posts, I was saying this since the announcement of layering.

Launches are always shit. And as shitty as this one is, especially being that most of this was avoidable without layering, I still wouldnt opt to wait out the chaos.

g0bledyg00k wrote:
4 years ago
Never making a single investment again until I 100% know it pays off.
2000 IQ :wink: