Redridge Mountains
donator Posts: 19
Likes: 10
Alliance
Priest
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Just 30 seconde of thinking about this and... Undead Rogue they are the worst.

Any other class/spec/race is ok for me.

Warlock Affliction
User avatar
US Kirtonos
donator Posts: 363
Likes: 174
Horde
Warlock
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Erik wrote:
4 years ago
I have no hate towards races, only classes who can chicken out from a fight such as vanish rogues (not vs me as druid though) and paladins with hearth bubble.

There are too many shit rogues running around thinking they are good by stunlocking poorly geared people, and as soon as someone who can actually fight comes up, they vanish and leave or wait in stealth for the person to have one or several mobs on him.

Obviously this is war, and that is a working strategy but it doesn't make you good, it makes you a little weasel and I will go to the ends of the earth to corpsecamp you and your disgusting choice of a character.
Thats the best term to call Rogues! Weasel! :lol:
I kinda hate Rogues too, even though he was my alt in Vanilla, I guess thats why I made one because they pissed me off so much I made one to seek out other rogues! Die you pirate scum!

Also going in as a warlock this time will love DoT-ing up all unstealth rogues and squint at them from a distance with my angry face!
Try vanishing now!

Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Demonology Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 50 | - | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 20 |
| Fatherbatch - Holy Priest | Kirtonos PVP | Level 1 | - | Reignmaker - Frost Mage | Kirtonos PVP | Level 1 |
Arathi Basin
User avatar
EU Ten Storms
donator Posts: 253
Likes: 157
Alliance
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Nyxt wrote:
4 years ago
Erik wrote:
4 years ago
I have no hate towards races, only classes who can chicken out from a fight such as vanish rogues (not vs me as druid though) and paladins with hearth bubble.

There are too many shit rogues running around thinking they are good by stunlocking poorly geared people, and as soon as someone who can actually fight comes up, they vanish and leave or wait in stealth for the person to have one or several mobs on him.

Obviously this is war, and that is a working strategy but it doesn't make you good, it makes you a little weasel and I will go to the ends of the earth to corpsecamp you and your disgusting choice of a character.
Thats the best term to call Rogues! Weasel! :lol:
I kinda hate Rogues too, even though he was my alt in Vanilla, I guess thats why I made one because they pissed me off so much I made one to seek out other rogues! Die you pirate scum!

Also going in as a warlock this time will love DoT-ing up all unstealth rogues and squint at them from a distance with my angry face!
Try vanishing now!
Yeah, will be playing druid this time around for Faerie Fire. No more Vanish for rogues!

   Nyxt
Altaholic playing the following:
Ten Storms EU Alliance
Finnigan - Dwarf Hunter Lvl 30
Portalmaster - Gnome Mage Lvl 19
Shaelur - Dwarf Paladin Lvl 22
Shaelus - Night Elf Druid Lvl 50
Rogue Combat
User avatar
US Westfall
donator Posts: 211
Likes: 144
Orc
Rogue
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

With my old alliance warrior, it was definitely Undead Mages. Now that I'm horde, it's just mages.

Warrior Protection
User avatar
donator Posts: 49
Likes: 25
Horde
Shaman
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Night Elf Rogues. I think everyone has frustrating rogue gank stories, but for some reason to me Night Elves always ended up being the worst offenders.

   Nyxt Zhohan
Undercity
User avatar
EU Wyrmthalak
donator Posts: 36
Likes: 28
Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

male n11 in every class/spec

i also don't like male human in cloth or leather armor.

Zandalar Tribe rp-pvp
Horde
Gravediggers
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
US Bigglesworth
donator Posts: 146
Likes: 102
Alliance
Hunter
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Undead rogues who use a cooldown heavy build and pop all their cds in a 1v1

Rogue Combat
User avatar
US Westfall
donator Posts: 211
Likes: 144
Orc
Rogue
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Biomasse wrote:
4 years ago
male n11 in every class/spec

i also don't like male human in cloth or leather armor.
So you're a racist and a body shamer. Got it.

User avatar
donator Posts: 8
Likes: 10
Undead
Rogue
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I switched main about 8 months in to vanilla to a ret Paladin, so i must say that having shamans purging my seals before i could land a hit and using frost shock on me made me hate them so much. :p

   Nyxt
Undercity
User avatar
EU Wyrmthalak
donator Posts: 36
Likes: 28
Orc
Warrior
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

couchatron wrote:
4 years ago
Biomasse wrote:
4 years ago
male n11 in every class/spec

i also don't like male human in cloth or leather armor.
So you're a racist and a body shamer. Got it.



you're throwing around words that are totally over the top in this context. I hope that was sarcasm :lol:

Zandalar Tribe rp-pvp
Horde
Gravediggers
Rogue Combat
User avatar
US Westfall
donator Posts: 211
Likes: 144
Orc
Rogue
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Biomasse wrote:
4 years ago
couchatron wrote:
4 years ago
Biomasse wrote:
4 years ago
male n11 in every class/spec

i also don't like male human in cloth or leather armor.
So you're a racist and a body shamer. Got it.



you're throwing around words that are totally over the top in this context. I hope that was sarcasm :lol:
It was ;)

   Biomasse
Ironforge
User avatar
donator Posts: 19
Likes: 12
Dwarf
Paladin
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

It would probably have to be Orc Hunters, they always go for ganks in the open world because they are Orc and Hunter. Probably the best Open World PvP ganker.

   Nyxt
donator Posts: 151
Likes: 44
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Love them all in Classic it's the added ones in retail that annoy me.

User avatar
donator Posts: 22
Likes: 5
4 years ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Stupeed wrote:
4 years ago
Warriors and Mages.
Reasons? They hit hard.
Big guns baby, /flex

/flex
Similar topics
to 'Whats the one class/spec/race you hate the most?'
Posts ViewsLast post