Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Likes: 2548
Orc
Warrior

Probably deploying patch 1.7 tomorrow afternoon if all goes well.

Please note that you WILL be logged out as a result of database maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

   Syturio Selexin solidlobster centurion Sanniey
Druid Restoration
User avatar
OC Yojamba
donator Posts: 957
Likes: 764
Tauren
Druid

First. :lol:

Looks like there is some awesome changes coming in 1.7 - well done Teebs!

Lvl 60
Lvl 35
Undercity
User avatar
EU Shazzrah
donator Posts: 182
Likes: 140
Horde
Rogue

   Alnir SweaterMonster
ModeratorPrivate Message
Alterac Valley
User avatar
donator Posts: 64
Likes: 104
Troll
Priest

teebling wrote:
5 years ago
Probably deploying patch 1.7 tomorrow afternoon if all goes well.

Please note that you WILL be logged out as a result of database maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
What you mean I actually have to recall what I set my password as??

"Ya got my attention."

Rogue Assassination
User avatar
US Westfall
donator Posts: 81
Likes: 60
Human
Rogue

When will we be getting weapon speed normalisation? :Kappa:

   Selexin
Priest Holy
User avatar
donator Posts: 106
Likes: 124
Alliance
Priest

solidlobster wrote:
5 years ago
teebling wrote:
5 years ago
Probably deploying patch 1.7 tomorrow afternoon if all goes well.

Please note that you WILL be logged out as a result of database maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
What you mean I actually have to recall what I set my password as??
hunter2

Human Priest
<Pertento> [EU-PvP]


Alterac Valley
User avatar
donator Posts: 64
Likes: 104
Troll
Priest

William wrote:
5 years ago
solidlobster wrote:
5 years ago
teebling wrote:
5 years ago
Probably deploying patch 1.7 tomorrow afternoon if all goes well.

Please note that you WILL be logged out as a result of database maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
What you mean I actually have to recall what I set my password as??
hunter2
Thanks man! :lol:

1.7 looks and sounds great!

"Ya got my attention."

Hunter Beast Mastery
User avatar
donator Posts: 33
Likes: 35
Night Elf
Hunter

Thanks for your work Teebling. I have been lurking for a while and this is amazing. Have you considered accepting donations?

Druid Restoration
User avatar
OC Yojamba
donator Posts: 957
Likes: 764
Tauren
Druid

Oderlods wrote:
5 years ago
Have you considered accepting donations?
I second this motion.

Lvl 60
Lvl 35
Winterspring
User avatar
donator Posts: 274
Likes: 208
Horde

Exceptional update and one of the best forum I know! :)